Thursday, June 16, 2022

General Hospital 6-16-22 Full episode

General Hospital 6-16-22 Full episode 16th June 2022


There was no new episode on TV today because of a special news report.


On this page -
STATE OF MIND with MAURICE BENARD: JOPHIELLE LOVE
Description:
Today's episode I'm joined by Jophielle "JoJo" Love. Jophielle plays Violet Finn on General Hospital.
Born in France to a mom who is a stunt woman and a dad who is a high-wire walker, talent is in her DNA. Jophielle started acting at age 3, but also loves to sing and perform her circus act balancing on her dad's hands. We have a great conversation about that today and she sings us a song.






3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't like missing GH for even one day. I don't know what news they had on, but my take on that is that they need to put it on some news channel, and let GH be on for us. We love our soap! However, I will admit to really enjoying the interview or whatever that was between Sonny and little Violet from GH. So at least I got to see 2 of GH's characters. It was a very sweet interview where they asked each other questions. And little Violet sang a song she wrote and brought Sonny to tears. It was worth watching for me. Now I hope GH is on tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was worth the watch that kid is too cute and the actor playing sonny how many children do sonny got the character has so many children the dude forgets lila was his kid with sam that was stillborn so if he is counting alive children six how many miscarriages were there wow

    ReplyDelete